FEED THE 'CLAIR BEAR
Register to keep the Montclair Center BID bear shelter for 2 days. He is a hungry fella and will be looking for food!! Kids and adults will be coming in your store to feed him.
THIS IS WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- 1. Put the basket in between his legs or near him to get food donations.
- 2. Every person who comes in to feed the bear gets 1 RAFFLE TICKET per visit (whether they bring 1 can or 20 cans they will get ONE raffle ticket per day)
- 3. Have the person fill out the “TICKET” side of the Raffle ticket.
- 4. The store owner will hold on to the “TICKET” side and put the “Keep this coupon” half in the basket after a food donation is made.
- 5. The raffle will be chosen to give him a permanent home on Dec. 2nd during Montclair’s tree lighting ceremony.
Food donations will go to Tony’s Kitchen at St. Luke’s, Human Needs Food Pantry, and the Salvation Army Feeding Program!